Good Mood Mondays
I can’t believe I am sitting here watching the “Men Tell All” on another Monday night. But I’m in a good mood (unlike last week) just because it’s Monday.
1. Date weekends. Josh and I got to spend pretty much an entire weekend together without interference from work, visitors, or stress. This was the first time since before Memorial Day and we had so much fun!
2. Finishing a book. Yup! That’s right! I finally finished The Poisonwood Bible and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about those sisters growing in their separate ways even after going through the same Congo experiences. Now, who has suggestions for what’s next?
3. Technology. Well, if you know me at all, you know very well that I don’t particularly enjoy the thought of advanced technology BUT I took a huge step forward and invested in an iPhone. I have had it for about a week and all of my greatest fears are coming true: obsessive Words with Friends and Instagram. The apps I have dreamt about. So my apologies if I am blasting you with social media lately, it will steady eventually.
4. Anniversaries. Today, if I have counted correctly, would have been my grandparents 63rd wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to have so much love surrounding me all the time.
5. Chocolate chip cookies. Need I say more?
7. Birthday Parties. A very very great friend had a birthday this weekend and while I was not there to celebrate with her, I did have a margarita in her honor. Happy birthday Cara!